Friday, November 12, 2010

OK -- Addendum

We will probably put her to bed here tonight and take her to PCMC in the morning (or not) depending on what happens in the next 12 hours. If she gets worse, we'll take her in the middle of the night.

She's still not "acting sick" (except for the vomit part and that she's still recovering from being seriously ill and so isn't "normal" either) and when I pulled out my stethoscope to listen (oh, yes, I have my own stethoscope) I could hear bowel noise. I'm not discerning enough to know for sure if it was just in her stomach or if it was also in her intestines. We do know her output is at zero -- no stool, no urine -- and these things are bad.

We'll let you know how things look in the AM.


Lore said...

Is it irrigation time? How do you know?

I hope she sleeps well and all comes out as it should in the morning.

Love you.

Anonymous said...

Know that you all are in our thoughts and prayers. We're so sorry all of you have to go through this and wish there was something we could do to make it better. Don't take any chances and let us know if you need anything - day or night.


Katie @SwimBikeQuilt said...

Praying for her, and you, of course. Sweet little B!

Rosemary T said...

Praying for you...

Tammy and Alvin said...

I'm sending the kids outside right now to blow the winds of good fortune your way. Not sure how fast wind can cross the country, but here's hoping for midnight. We love you and await more updates as you feel like you have the time and energy.